Anti-wrinkle InjectionsFebruary 5, 2021
CrownsFebruary 5, 2021
Invisible & Removable Braces
Invisalign is a revolutionary system that straightens teeth without traditional metal braces. This is done with clear aligners, like mouthguards which are worn on the teeth, moving them into the desired position. This is a faster and more discreet treatment than ever before.
You can see how you would look with the free Invisalign Smile View – Click here to check it out »
How Does it Work?
- During your consultation with your dentist you can see the end result before we begin, thanks to 3D computer technology.
- To begin we will develop a series of bespoke clear aligners made for your teeth.
- Invisible markers are placed on the teeth and they work with the ‘mouthguards’ to guide the teeth into place.
- Aligner trays or mouthguards are replaced every 1-2 weeks following a precise schedule.
- The length of treatment time depends on the number of aligners and will be discussed specifically with your dentist.
- Invisalign trays must be worn for 22 hours a day.
- We recommend braces are only removed for eating and teeth cleaning.
- The Invisalign system involves regular visits to your dentist, which are vital for success but the clear aligners require less maintenance and dental visits than traditional braces.
The cost of Invisalign varies depending on your teeth so your dentist will give you a detailed quote after a consultation.